Outside General Counsel For California Businesses
Fischer Law Office is a Long Beach law firm that provides personal service to a broad spectrum of business clients in Los Angeles, Orange County and beyond.
As your dedicated team for outside general counsel services, we are equipped to assist you with the following business law matters, among others:
- Business formation — Limited liability companies (LLCs), limited liability partnerships (LLPs), S-corporations, C-corporations, nonprofit organizations and other entities
- Corporate governance — Bylaws, fiduciary duty of directors and officers, shareholder concerns, risk management and more
- Dispute resolution — Litigation, arbitration, negotiation and other conflict-resolution methods
- Employment law — Policies and procedures, employee handbooks, severance negotiations and other matters
- Transactions — Real estate leases, partnership agreements, contract drafting and review, employment agreements, vendor contracts and more
Combining Comprehensive Assistance With Cost Efficiency
For many closely held businesses, hiring inside general counsel is financially impractical. That’s why so many clients appreciate the fact that we provide comprehensive assistance on an as-needed basis. We offer the peace of mind that comes with having general legal counsel without endangering your company’s bottom line.
No matter the day-to-day legal problems you encounter, you can rely on our lawyers for proactive assistance designed to minimize your personal liability while maximizing your business’s profits.